I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 1:3-6)
Today, it’s your turn! I want to learn from you. I want to hear how God has been faithful to you, how He has answered a prayer, how He has shown Himself to you, or just something that your grateful for! Let’s celebrate God’s faithfulness together! Please take just a minute and share with me the top 3 reasons your grateful. I bet you will have a difficult time stopping at three!
Here are some of the things I’m grateful for:
1. My relationship with Jesus Christ. I’m saved by grace and loved by an Eternal Father. I’m directed and guided by the Holy Spirit. And I have the Word of God to teach me daily! I know that’s four, but my list will get pretty long!
2. My husband ~ his love, support and encouragement have given me the opportunity to write. He has always believed in my dreams!
3. My family ~ I am so blessed to have a big family who loves me. My immediate family has been through life with me, my extended family is a huge blessing, and my husband’s family have welcomed me with open arms! Thank you to all of you for being more than I could have ever asked for!
4. My friends ~ They have challenged me and sharpened me more times than I can count. I’m truly grateful for those who have invested in my life!
5. My health ~ I praise God daily for this new lease on my life. He has healed me and continues to do a tremendous work in my life!
6. My home ~ God has provided a roof over my head. I hope I never take that for granted.
7. I’m very grateful for fresh air, clean running water, food in the fridge, a great home church, the Body of Believers, my travels, working limbs, freedom, and so much more!
8. I’m extremely grateful for you my readers! You encourage me greatly by your comments. I’m so blessed to be apart of your journey with Christ! Thank you for sharing your lives with me.
I pray this list will encourage you to come up with a list of your own! What are you grateful for? How has God been faithful to you? I look forward to hearing all about it. Please feel free to list as many things as you can come up with, but at the very least please come up with three!
Dear Father God, I’m immensely grateful for Your continued work in my life. I still can’t believe all that You have done and continue to do in my life. I praise You for the opportunity to live my life with purpose, for Your glory. I pray that I will make the most of every moment I’m given!
I love living for You Lord!