This verse outlines one of the goals I’ve had for this year! Every year, I try to watch my tongue just a little more closely. I want a tighter reign on it. I want the words that proceed from my mouth to encourage, uplift, and nourish others. If for some reason, I can’t come up with words to do this in a situation… then I pray I will be silent. I pray that I will not foolishly open my mouth and give way to Satan’s conniving ways. I don’t want my mouth to be used for anything, but God’s glory.
Tag Archive for: Ephesians
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace. (Ephesians 1:7)
I invite you to pull up to God’s table! Find a nice spot and relax. This is the place where you can be served a cup of grace. A cup of God’s mercy! A cup of victory in Jesus! A cup of unending love! A cup of abundant hope! A cup of restored vision! A cup of God’s faithfulness! And a huge cup of JOY! Yes, it is ALL available to you! There is always a spot for you at God’s table!
Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God. (1 John 5:5)
I want in on this! I want to be an overcomer! I want to overcome this world and it’s challenges. Are you in? Do you want to overcome the things of this world? The only way to do it is by making Jesus the Lord of your life. Hand over the keys to your pain, give Him the reins to your heart, and surrender your life to His purpose. I promise you that you will go much further in life with Jesus as Lord, than without Him.
Jesus wants to make Himself at home in your heart. He wants to be real to you. He wants you to know the power of God! He wants you to experience the love that can set you free!
“So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” ~John 8:36
Do you want to experience this freedom? You can only have freedom when you have Jesus as the Lord of your life.
“He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.” ~1 John 5:12
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. (Ephesians 6:10-12)
I am a warrior. God has equipped me to lead a warrior’s life. I do not have to cower in fear or be anxious of the future. God is my King, my Commanding Officer, and I can show up to the battle lines ready for war. I do that by walking in the full armor of God. This passage of Scripture equips me to walk confidently and in my God-given authority. There is no need for me to shrink back. No need to apologize. It’s time for war and I’m ready!
David Jeremiah offers an incredible prayer to equip us for the warrior’s journey. May you pray this and believe that you too are equipped to do battle against the enemy.
Your warrior prepares for battle.
- Today I claim victory over Satan by putting on the whole armor of God!
- I put on the Girdle of Truth! May I stand firm in the truth of Your Word so I will not be a victim of Satan’s lies.
- I put on the Breastplate of Righteousness! May it guard my heart from evil so I will remain pure and holy, protected under the blood of Jesus Christ.
- I put on the Shoes of Peace! May I stand firm in the Good News of the Gospel so your peace will shine through me and be a light to all I encounter.
- I take the Shield of Faith! May I be ready for Satan’s fiery darts of doubt, denial, and deceit so I will not be vulnerable to spiritual defeat.
- I put on the Helmet of Salvation. May I keep my mind focused on You so Satan will not have a stronghold on my thoughts.
- I take the Sword of the Spirit! May the two-edged sword of Your Word be ready in my hands so I can expose the tempting words of Satan.
- By faith your warrior has put on the whole armor of God!
- I am prepared to live this day in spiritual victory!
You can listen to this prayer and find encouragement on David Jeremiah’s site.
Do you feel ill-equipped for battle? Wondering if you have what it takes?
Wondering if God sees you. If He knows you, and if He loves you? If yes, then click to purchase our Priceless resources.
Learn who you are and that you truly are significant. God made you on purpose for His purpose. You are a trophy of His grace and today you can declare “I am priceless.”
Partners & Affiliates
Thank you to all who have partnered with us to provide our life-transforming resources to the many who are in need.
Subscribe To Us
By subscribing to our newsletters, you opt-in to receive upcoming news, events and volunteer opportunities with The Priceless Journey.