And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)
I am so excited about my new book in the Victorious Living Collection. This book represents God’s faithfulness to me. Over and over again I have found myself going back to God’s promises to get through the toughest of times. When life didn’t make sense and up was down and right was left. It was to the Word I turned to.
- It was God’s promises I clinged to when I faced a near death experience with the birth of my first son. Click here to Read Choosing Joy over Sorrow
- It was God’s promises that sustained me through my dad’s motorcycle accident. Click here to Read Prayers for My Dad
- And again it was God’s promises that held me tight during some news that rocked my world. Click here to Read Beauty from Brokenness
- It was also God’s Promises I found myself clinging to as I detoxed from 12 medications and found healing in Jesus. Click here to Read I am Healed
- It was his promises that got me through an attack on my character. Click here to Read My Father Knows Best
I could tell of many things that have happened in my life where I have had to turn to God and trust that His promises are true. Life gets rough at times. But God is good. His character is something we can count on. He never changes. He loves us through the most difficult of times. He is steadfast when the world crumbles around us. He is strong when we face weakness. He is our promise of hope when we feel hopeless. He is our refuge when the storms of life hit hard.
Do you feel weary? Do you feel hopeless? Do you feel zapped? God’s promises are for you. He wants to remind you how much He loves you. Find some of the sweetest promises of God in my new book and along with that find a fresh perspective. Gain a new sense of what God is doing through your circumstances. You can be victorious in life when you cling to the promises of God and trust that He will remain faithful through it all.
This book will make a great Christmas gift for anyone who is hurting right now and needs to be reminded how dearly loved they are by the Father. I pray this book blesses many people and that God uses it to advance His glory. May more people experience what it means to live victoriously as they cling to God’s promises.
You can Click Here to order my new book Clinging to God’s Promises. I am offering 2 coupons this week and they are valid until December 9th. Happy shopping!
- 30% off every purchase this week. Coupon Code: 30off
- Buy 1 eBook get 1 eBook free. Coupon Code: EFREE
Dear Father God, I can’t thank you enough for sustaining me through life with every promise from your Word. I pray this new book honors you and I pray it brings you glory. I pray that people will receive a fresh perspective, learn how to be victorious in Christ, and feel loved by you our Father. May this book be used to make an eternal impact!
In God’s Grip of Grace,