- Breaking free from your Past
- Codependency and recovery
- Processing Pain and releasing Shame
- Anxiety and depression
- Understanding the armor of God
- Physical, emotional, relational and sexual health
- Healthy communication and conflict resolution
- Empowerment of women to be who God has called them to be
Prior Speaking Engagements
- Spirit FM (The Big Big House Morning Show guest appearances)
- Crossover Church, Idlewild Baptist Church, Oak Grove Church
- Celebrate Recovery
- Hillsborough High School
- LifeCare Pregnancy Center
- Community events
Natalie welcomes the opportunity to be a speaker for your next event. If you are interested, please contact us for more information.
In her personal life, Natalie is married to her best friend Eric. They have two daughters, 21 and 5 year old, and 2 month old son. Having faced many challenging life situations of her own, Natalie believes that one of her greatest strengths is the ability to relate to others going through life hurts and struggles.
“When I look back on my life I see pain, mistakes, and heartache. Today I see strength, lessons learned, and a heart that has been healed and now full of Christ’s love. Roman 6:14 Sin is no longer my Master for I am no longer subject to the law, which enslaves me to sin. Instead, I am FREE by GOD’s GRACE.
Living right doesn’t always mean easy. God’s power is at work in you and in me. God is stronger than our struggles. We must live eternity focused, for this life is not my own it is for his glory! God is pursuing you and he wants your heart, he will cherish it and bring healing. So I want to encourage you to release whatever it is that you are holding onto and be open to what he wants to pour out upon you! You are loved and you are worth loving!” ~ Natalie